- Commitment ceremony for more than 50 guests to a maximum of 80 guests.
- Exclusive use of the Cliff – Edge Cabana for the wedding ceremony from 8 am to 10 am or from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- ExcIusive use of our Cabana lawn area for the reception dinner from 7 pm to 11 pm (excludes food and beverages; customised menu’s are available upon request).
- Elegant wedding decoration — six standing floral columns, an altar flower, a flower petal central aisle, wooden benches or wooden reception chairs, decorated reception signage with names of the newlyweds.
- Bridal bouquet and accompanying boutonniere for the groom.
- Clumped local flowers with a maximum of 12 vases. Approximately 100 pcs of candles will be scattered around from the entrance all the way to the lawn, wrapped in banana trunks. Par lights will be provided with a total of 8 pieces to lit up the dining area for dinner.
- Signature mocktail, cold towel and wedding programme for guests upon arrival.
- Marriage celebrant and commemorative ceremonial certificate.
- Trio musicians to accompany the wedding ceremony processions.
- Resort sound system for background music and one microphone for the wedding ceremony and reception area. Electricity provided up to a total of 10.000 watts.
- Three-night stay for the bride and groom and family members in a Three – bedroom Cliff Villa (up to 6 adults maximum) inclusive of airport transfers, breakfast for six guests, daily refreshment, morning yoga session, 24-hour host service.
- 1 bottle of Champagne to a celebration.
- Signature Balinese Beauty Ritual Spa Alila treatment for the bride and groom.
- Full service Lestari professional wedding organizer team.
- Inclusive 2 1 % tax and service charge.
It is mandatory for dinning arrangements to be made at the Resort.